This Document brings out the Terms and Conditions of Use, that you agree to, unconditionally, whenever you ‘Sign Up’, and/or ‘Login’ to use gosociall™ from any of your devices. We recommend that you read these carefully before you start using gosociall™.
1. You confirm that you own all of the content and information you post on gosociall™.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies.
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of gosociall™, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about gosociall™, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep gosociall™ safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep gosociall™ safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (including, but not limited to, any kind of spam) on gosociall™.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access gosociall™, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on gosociall™.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use gosociall™ to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of gosociall™ and/or its functionality.
- Although we take utmost care with our servers and protect them from any kind of viruses, but you agree not to hold us responsible for any kind of losses, including but not limited to, losses arising due to loss of information, loss of equipment etc., arising due to the use of gosociall™.
- You also agree not to hold us responsible for any kind of data-theft, from our servers, or from any other source attached with gosociall™, whether or not because of our negligence.
- You also agree not to hold us responsible for excessive battery consumption arising out of the use of gosociall™.
- gosociall™ may become a paid-service after sometime. Suitable notifications will be sent to this effect, and suitable time-period shall be provided for you to take your decision to continue using gosociall™, or to de-activate your account. You agree to pay up the dues timely if you continue to use the App, during the period it has been made a paid-service.
- You agree that you shall be solely responsible for all the acts, data posts, pictures, videos or any other links posted by you or from your user ID. In no way, shall gosociall™ be responsible for any kind of consequence arising out of your indiscretionary use of gosociall™.
- gosociall™ reserves the right to delete, edit, modify your posts without prior intimation.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
3. Registration and Account Security
gosociall™ users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on gosociall™, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use gosociall™ if you are under 15.
- You will not use gosociall™ if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
4. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on gosociall™ that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Gosociall if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on gosociall™.
5. Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on gosociall™ within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their devices with any information that is visible to them on gosociall™.
6. About Advertisements and Other Commercial Content Served or Enhanced by Gosociall
Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
- You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. This means, for example, that you permit a business or other entity to pay us to display your name and/or profile picture with your content or information, without any compensation to you. If you have selected a specific audience for your content or information, we will respect your choice when we use it.
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
7. Special Provisions Applicable to Software
- If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
- You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission.
- We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
- Your continued use of the gosociallTM Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of gosociallTM to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or gosociall™ exclusively in the Indian Courts of Law.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on gosociall™, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on gosociall™ and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on gosociall™. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on gosociall™. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of gosociall™.
- WE TRY TO KEEP gosociall™ UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING gosociall™ AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT gosociall™ WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT gosociall™ WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. gosociall™ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding gosociall™, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing gosociall™.